Online or onsite, instructor-led live Domain Driven Design (DDD) training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and applications of DDD.
How can Domain-driven Design Training benefit your business?
In this workshop, we’ll explore this central premise of Domain–Driven Design. We’ll take a practical approach: participants will be working on real–world problems. There will be no easy answers. Instead, you’ll learn how to ask the right questions, and how to evaluate different models.
The course revolves around presentations by an industry expert with solid implementation skills, and allows for group discussion to air concerns and issues you may have already encountered.
After this training delegates will know how to:
- Discover the domain and the Ubiquitous Language
- Use Event Storming, conversations with Domain Experts
- Create a model to share insights
- Communicate between technical and non–technical shareholders
- Apply Systems Thinking and problem–solving techniques
- Visualize strategic design
- Use Bounded Contexts and Context Mapping
- Integrate with legacy systems
- Apply CQRS, Event Sourcing, temporal modelling
- Use plenty of modelling exercises
- Distill Design Heuristics
Customised & Onsite
Bring a Genuine course onsite - train an entire team, specify course content & duration, choose dates to suit your schedule. Delivery at your office or our centre - Inspiring, subject-matter expert instructor. Face-to-face or Live-Online delivery