BPMN - 2 days
Process Modelling Notation
BPMN Training: BPMN is the clear de facto standard for business process modeling, especially when the ultimate goal is a process implementation solution.
Business Process Modelling Tools & Techniques
Our BPMN training will provide businesses with the capability of understanding their internal business procedures in a graphical notation and will give organizations the ability to communicate these procedures in a standard manner. BPMN facilitates the understanding between the different stakeholders in the process architecture and ensures that businesses can adjust to changing business circumstances quickly.
Participants will obtain first hand guidance on BPMN best practices and will be prepared to take the OMG OCEB2 certification test.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Name the most commonly used elements of BPMN
- Use pools, lanes, tasks and sub processes
- Describe best-practice for top-down hierarchical modeling
- Apply descriptive modeling
- Analyze models qualitatively
- Use a top-down methodology
- Avoid getting getting bogged down in detail
- Focus on handoffs between process actors
- Use a Process Modeler tool
Customised & Onsite
Bring a Genuine course onsite - train an entire team, specify course content & duration, choose dates to suit your schedule. Delivery at your office or our centre - Inspiring, subject-matter expert instructor. Face-to-face or Live-Online delivery