SOA - 2 days
For Managers and Architects
Our training combines the best of both technical aspects and management issues to result in a curriculum that can be successfully applied to your organization.
Aligning Business with IT
This training course will detail an architectural concept which defines the use of services to meet the requirements of software users. An SOA environment will consist of nodes on a network which make resources available to other participants in the network as independent services (for instance Web Service) which are accessed in a standardised way. With so many "SOA badged" tools available it can be hard to know where to start looking, or even to know what you should be looking for.
The course is ideally suited to high-level enterprise application architects, Analysts, developers and managers.
What you will learn:
- Reference models and reference architectures
- The Oasis SOA reference model and architecture
- SOA vendors and their relationship with SOA
- SOA support on popular platforms
- The layers pattern
- Classic three-tier architecture.
- Connecting to the domain layer
- Linking to the User interface
- Using packages to decompose a system
- Avoiding mutual dependencies
- What is SOA layering and how to use it
- The Application service layer
- Using the Business service layer
- The Orchestration service layer
Customised & Onsite
Bring a Genuine course onsite - train an entire team, specify course content & duration, choose dates to suit your schedule. Delivery at your office or our centre - Inspiring, subject-matter expert instructor. Face-to-face or Live-Online delivery