Enterprise Architect - 3 days
Deep analysis, traceability and simulation of highly advanced and complex products. Used for industry-leading, mission-critical production environments.
Advanced Case Tool for Engineers
Manage the full lifecycle of your system requirements from elicitation until realization of the hard -and sofware. Our SysML training presents a complete process for visualizing requirements, simulating them for correctness, and recording them clearly, comprehensibly and unambiguously.
Upon completion of the Sparx SysML training course delegates will have gained a practical knowledge of the SysML Language and Enterprise Architect (EA). This will allow them to immediately start working on engineering projects using SysML and Enterprise Architect.
What you will learn:
- Usage of EA Sparx systems modeler
- The different SysML diagrams
- SysML diagramming techniques
- EA Sparx options and settings
- How to search the project for artefacts
- How to draw the SysML Requirements and Use Case diagram
- Discussion on application within iterative development methodologies
- Common issues and their solutions
- Internal and External requirements in EA Sparx
- Block Definition diagram, Internal Block diagram
- Satisfying and tracing requirements
- SysML Activity and State diagrams
- Importing and Exporting requirements
- Relationship tables and Instance creation
- Port Types and usage, simulating communication
- Usage of Blackbox and Whitebox system representation
- How to draw a SysML Sequence diagram
- Drawing Parametric diagrams
- Sending and receiving signals
- Communication between diagrams through signals
- Advanced simulation options
- Defining a EA Sparx SysML project template for the organization
"Hands-On" courses run regularly in Brussels. Fully equipped air-conditioned training centre. In-Person attendance. Remote attendance via web link. Inspiring, subject-matter expert instructors.