Enterprise Architect - 2 days
Aimed at people who want to quickly gain a proficiency in the use of UML and Enterprise Architect.
Advanced Case Tool for Business Analysts
Manage the full lifecycle of your Requirements from elicitation until realization of the software. Our training presents a complete process for visualizing requirements, testing them for correctness, and recording them clearly, comprehensibly and unambiguously.
Upon completion of the Sparx Enterprise Architect training course delegates will have gained a practical knowledge of the Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Enterprise Architect (EA). This will allow them to immediately start working on projects using UML and Enterprise Architect.
What you will learn:
- EA Architecture
- A look at the object browser
- Diagramming techniques
- EA Options menu and Settings menu
- How to search the model
- How to draw the Use Case diagram
- Discussion on application within iterative development methodologies
- Common issues and their solutions
- Internal and External requirements in EA
- How to draw the custom diagram for requirements in EA
- Realising and tracing requirements
- Change management using requirements diagrams
- Importing and Exporting requirements
- How to draw Activity diagrams
- Discuss classes and objects
- Object diagram
- How to draw sequence diagrams
- Discuss what business modelling entails
- An overview of BPMN
- How to generate RTF documentation in EA
- Customise RTF templates
- How to generate HTML documentation in EA
"Hands-On" courses run regularly in Brussels. Fully equipped air-conditioned training centre. In-Person attendance. Remote attendance via web link. Inspiring, subject-matter expert instructors.