3 days training
This course is platform-agnostic, focussing on the key considerations for well-tested Microservices architectural design patterns.
Key Features of this Microservices Training:
Our instructor-led Microservices Architecture training course will give you the tools and techniques to plan how to decentralise monolithic architectures and scale up using modularised solutions.
Participants will be able to identify the characteristics of popular microservices, and understand the design differences. They will grasp the concepts behind decomposing a monolithic application on a single server into a containerized application on multiple cloud instances.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Explain when Microservices are a justified choice
- Deconstruct their existing system and turn it into a more efficient platform
- Create Microservices using messaging
- Create Microservices using events
- Use Event Sourcing to handle complex State
- Use Process Managers for complex transactional event systems
- Understand service patterns: Gateways, Adapters, Pipelines, Choreography
- Understand Continuous Delivery
- Apply practical Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Use the Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) pattern
- Expose an Application Program Interface for the application
- Review various approaches to infrastructure used in deploying microservices
- Monitor and maintain microservices in large ecosystems and in the cloud
Relevant for Microservices
"Excellent discussions. It was a pleasure to have a knowledgeable and friendly expert as instructor. The course exceeded my expectation and gave me lots to think about." Microservices Architecture Training Course, Julian Lewis, MPM Communications